Lone Worker Protection Solutions from Guardian24
Guardian24 is widely considered to be the UK market leader for lone worker protection and holds the accolade as the outright winner of the IFSEC Lone Working ‘Product of the Year’ Award. Our lone worker systems can be used via a BlackBerry® smartphone, Android smartphone, iPhone, Windows Mobile 6.5 and below, Tablet, Mobile Phone or specialist Lone Worker Device. View our device overview.
In essence the Guardian24 service provides lone workers with two key features: the ability to log visits and the ability to raise an alarm.
Over 400 public and private sector organisations use Guardian24 and the service protects over 38,000 individual employees throughout the UK and Ireland.
Watch How Guardian24 Works
How Our Solutions Work
- CHECK IN
- Lone worker logs an activity, meeting or visit with an agreed check-in time after the event.
- If the lone worker fails to check in on time, Guardian24 calls the user to verify their safety.
- If the lone worker fails to respond, their device records live audio and emergency assistance is called.
Benefits For Employers
- Peace of mind for out of hours and lone working staff
- On-going support
- Bespoke reporting tool giving clear visibility to report on usage, add and delete users and manage your account
- Increase in motivation and confidence of staff
- Duty of care is adhered to by using Guardian24
Latest Updates and News
A new guide has been published by the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) to help end users of lone worker devices or smart phone apps understand exactly when to summon help by using their device. Click here to download the BSIA Guide … Continued
The Customer Macmillan Cancer Support is a charity that aims to reach and improve the lives of everyone affected by cancer across the UK and to inspire millions of others to do the same. Their … Continued