Lone Worker Protection Solutions
As the outright winner of the IFSEC 2013 Lone Working ‘Product of the Year Award’ Guardian24 is widely considered to be the UK market leader. Our solution is recognised as the most flexible and responsive for users. We uniquely allow every user to access the service from 2 lone worker devices!
We led the movement to specific BlackBerry and Android lone worker systems over 6 months ahead of the market. Guardian24 conceives, designs and develops in-house where our technical team evolve the service as new technologies emerge and customer needs change.
We go beyond Lone Working. Ask about our advanced integration capabilities with workflow management and Mobile Working platforms on smartphones and tablets.
Watch How Guardian24 Works
How Our Solutions Work
- CHECK IN
- Lone worker logs an activity, meeting or visit with an agreed check-in time after the event.
- If the lone worker fails to check in on time, Guardian24 calls the user to verify their safety.
- If the lone worker fails to respond, their device records live audio and emergency assistance is called.
Benefits For Employers
- Peace of mind for out of hours and lone working staff
- On-going support
- Bespoke reporting tool giving clear visibility to report on usage, add and delete users and manage your account
- Increase in motivation and confidence of staff
- Duty of care is adhered to by using Guardian24
Latest Updates and News
We are pleased to announce the release of our lone worker protection app on the Google Play Store. Installing the app directly from the play store provides users with a quicker and easier download of the app. It also gives … Continued
Guardian24 will once again be exhibiting at the Lone Worker Safety 2014 Expo. The event is being held on Tuesday 25th November 2014 at the Olympia Conference Centre in … Continued