Lone Worker Protection Solutions
As the outright winner of the IFSEC 2013 Lone Working ‘Product of the Year Award’ Guardian24 is widely considered to be the UK market leader. Our Lone Worker solution is recognised as the most flexible and responsive for users. We uniquely allow every user to access the service from 2 devices!
We led the movement to specific BlackBerry and Android lone worker solutions over 6 months ahead of the market. Guardian24 conceives, designs and develops in-house where our technical team evolve the service as new technologies emerge and customer needs change.
We go beyond Lone Working. Ask about our advanced integration capabilities with workflow management and Mobile Working platforms on smartphones and tablets.
How Our Solutions Work
- CHECK IN
- Lone worker logs an activity, meeting or visit with an agreed check-in time after the event.
- If the lone worker fails to check in on time, Guardian24 calls the user to verify their safety.
- If the lone worker fails to respond, their device records live audio and emergency assistance is called.
Benefits For Employers
- Peace of mind for out of hours and lone working staff
- On-going support
- Bespoke reporting tool giving clear visibility to report on usage, add and delete users and manage your account
- Increase in motivation and confidence of staff
- Duty of care is adhered to by using Guardian24
Quick Guide to Guardian24 Solutions
Find Out Why You Need a Lone Worker Policy in Place
Latest Updates and News
Lone workers can face risks those in an office environment may not even think about. In the article below, Walter Brennan explains how to effectively evaluate and carry out a lone worker risk assessment. As with any other form of … Continued
Henry Woods, CEO of Guardian MPS and Mayor Michael A Nutter of the City of Philadelphia met this week and discussed the roll out of the Guardian MPS service to social workers in the city.